White Spruce on the Lake occupies a beautiful 90+ acre parcel of land with over 1,800 feet of waterfront on the Winnipeg River system and Lake Lac du Bonnet.
Seasonal Camping Sites
- Camping season runs from the May long weekend through the first weekend in October
- Large sites (minimum 40 x 80 feet), private and well treed
- 30 amp hydro at each site
- Standard government-approved tanks must be purchased for water and septic
- Trailers may be stored on your site during the off-season at no charge
- Custom designed firepit is required to ensure safety in the mature woodlands
Firewood sales delivered to your site
- Enjoy this season:
- Boat launch providing access to many kilometers of navigable water and great fishing
- Swimming area
- Nature trails and picnic areas
- Beach volleyball
- Children's play structure
- Basketball court (one net)
- 50' X80' multi-use asphalt pad (for ball hockey, pickle ball, rollerblading, etc.)
- Off-leash dog park.
- Over 3 kilometres of granitewalking trails and sidewalks
- Planned for future seasons:
- Convenience store
- Additional recreation opportunities
- While our resort evolves, there are 90 acres of mature forest, natural grasslands, granite outcroppings, endless stars and great fishing to enjoy.
White Spruce on the Lake is designed and managed to ensure the most pleasant experience for everyone during the camping season.
- All infrastructure (roads, drainage, etc.) are built to the highest standards.
- All potential seasonal campers are interviewed by management.
- Rules are in place to protect everyone’s safety, ensure a family-focused community and protect the natural environment.
- Exclusive to lessees and their guests - No overnight or weekend sites for tenting or RVs will be available to the general public.