Skip to content
Rates and Other Important Information
- Sites are leased on a seasonal basis (May long weekend to first weekend in October).
- Seasonal lease rates start at $2,049 per season.
- Rates include 30-amp hydro usage.
- Trailers may be stored on your site during the off-season at no charge.
- All lessees must purchase the standard sewage tank made available from the resort.
- Water tank is available for purchase from the resort.
- Lessees are responsible for the annual RM trailer registration fee (currently $350 per season).
- Lessees have many options to make improvements on their sites (e.g. graveling, sodding, planting trees, etc.). These costs will be the responsibility of the lessee.
- Trailer age / condition requirements:
- Waterfront & Secondary sites - trailers must be 15-years-old or newer.
- Balsam Bay and Eugene Bay sites - trailers older than 12 years must be approved by White Spruce management and will be subject to annual inspection.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.