Seasonal Camping Sites
- Camping season runs from the May long weekend through the first weekend in October.
- Large sites (minimum 40 x 80 feet), private and well treed
- 30 amp hydro at each site
- Standard government-approved tanks must be purchased for water and septic.
- Trailers may be stored on your site during the off-season at no charge.
- Custom designed firepit is required to ensure safety in the mature woodlands.
- Firewood sales delivered to your site
- Boat launch providing access to many kilometers of navigable water and great fishing
- Convenience store
- Swimming area
- Nature trails and picnic areas
- Beach volleyball
- Children's play structure
- Basketball court (one net)
- 50' X 80' multi-use asphalt pad (for ball hockey, pickle ball, rollerblading, etc.)
- Off-leash dog park
- Over 4 kilometres of granite walking trails and sidewalks
- 90 acres of mature forest, natural grasslands, granite outcroppings, endless stars and great fishing to enjoy
- Additional recreation opportunities
- White Spruce on the Lake is designed and managed to ensure the most pleasant experience for everyone during the camping season.
- All infrastructure (roads, drainage, etc.) are built to the highest standards.
- All potential seasonal campers are interviewed by management.
- Rules are in place to protect everyone’s safety, ensure a family-focused community and protect the natural environment.
- Exclusive to lessees and their guests - No overnight or weekend sites for tenting or RVs are available to the general public.